Scenario- Boy Love

I have a scenario idea. You meet an adorable male who has lost his underpants (much like the woman lost her top) If you chose to play as a Male, then the guy is grateful for you returning his pants and offers you his pretty, pert ass to fuck. Positioning yourself behind him, you admire his lovely butt. Resting your stiff cock by his inviting hole you brace yourself. You slowly enter his delightful valley, impaling him upon your magnificent prick. Cock buried up his ass to the hilt, you remain like that for a moment so he can enjoy the feel of your member inside him. You begin thrusting, your hips moving back and forth. You repeatedly penetrate his ravishing ass, eliciting an exquisite, gratifying moan, both your faces contorting in unadulterated bliss. You ride him like a stallion. You don't slow the pace, vigorously assaulting his ass. You revel/relish in the moment. Knowing you cant prolong the inevitable any longer you drive up into him once more, shooting copious amounts of jizz deep inside of him. Both exhausted you collapse onto the floor.

Also you could have the option of sucking his impressive penis. Devouring his entire length, you work his cock with your mouth, until he cums down your throat. 

Or a third option of rimming his ass. Maybe he could do something to you to return the favor.

Does this appeal to anyone?

Comments

• What does everyone think. Good bit of writing or not? This is my first attempt at something same sex related. I just thought it would be different and erotic.
  • Sorry @Sexy1, the forums just aren't terribly active yet. :p
  • I see. Its just I have 55 views on this subject, yet only 2 comments. 1 of them is from you:)
  • @Sexy1 This is a good bit of writing, and I have to say a job well done. It would be a humorous and interesting encounter! :D
  • @Sexy1 This is a good bit of writing, and I have to say a job well done. It would be a humorous and interesting encounter! :D
    Thank you for your kind words. I am glad that you like it:)