Hapto here, roleplayer, writer and artist offering five scenarios that have worked out the best for me in the past. All free to use obviously - ideas have no value, it's only the execution that has value.
- Mobius. Deceptively simple concept - an alien life form that drinks cum and turns it into aphrodisiac. And just like that you have an erotic loop - cum, receive aphrodisiac, get aroused, cum, receive aphrodisiac, get aroused, cum, cry you can't cum any more, receive aphrodisiac, get aroused, cum, beg for mercy, receive aphrodisiac, cum, feel your sanity slipping, receive aphrodisiac, cum, etc. I've found this to be such an immensely powerful concept that I've used it for multiple roleplays and stories, the most recent one being the directly named 'Please, Stop Making Me Cum!' in progress here and here.
- Error 4Oh4. Machine logic gone wrong. An android (or other sex-machine) who has been told/instructed/programmed to give their user the biggest orgasm of their life. So they do, and it's amazing! But in that moment the android has failed its programming - they've just given the user a huge orgasm, but there is still potential for the user to have a bigger orgasm at some later point in their life. So the machine starts again, using more advanced techniques, everything it's learned from the user's bodily responses, and soon enough the user has an even bigger orgasm. But again, the machine has failed, as the user could still have a bigger orgasm. So they start again, stimulating more areas at once, using more techniques and tools and chemicals all to make the user have an unbelievable immense orgasm. And failure, start again.
- The Venus experience. Another android concept, involving an ultra-deluxe, top of the range sexbot. His/her warm, lifelike skin, flawless beauty, breathtaking body and intoxicating confidence are all only the tip of the proverbial iceberg, as the crowning achievement of sexual science is between their legs. Using advanced synthflesh, nanofibres, memory gel, other psuedo-science, the android possesses the most scientifically advanced pussy and/or cock in the known universe, able to change its texture, size, temperature and very design with micrometer accuracy and microsecond control. The result is, quite simply, the best fuck of your life, with a pussy that perfectly moulds to your cock or vice versa, giving the perfect level of stimulation at any and every point to bring you thundering over the edge. And then the android keeps on riding you, its sex constantly adjusting as it does, expanding away from your oversensitive head and stroking your shaft, or keeping free of your clitoris and stimulating deeper inside, applying just as much pleasure as you can take only where you can take it, the sensations expanding with your arousal into a new build towards a new orgasm.
- The Power of Two. A concept am currently having IMMENSE fun exploring as a roleplay. Again simple enough concept - a slime (gelatinous lifeform) evolved to feed off cum. The unique nature of a slime's shapeshifting body alone allows for lots of creative fun - it can change its appearance, body type, even mannerisms and apparent personality until it finds the kinks that work best to entice you in. It can change between being solid and liquid, flowing around you to reform holding you from behind, straddling you almost weightlessly, changing how deep its tongue is to keep licking your head as it deepthroats you or reaching a hand inside its own abdomen to stroke you off as it fucks you. It can even control its pussy or rear to keep sucking you in and squeezing you out in tandem, forcing your hips to keep thrusting long past what you can take, forced to keep going all the way into and through your orgasm. And that's where things really get interesting, because these slimes evolved all these specific abilities and techniques all so that they could get they could fullfill their biological imperative to reproduce. As soon as you cum, the slime's body reacts, expands, and splits into two identical slimes, both hungry for more. In the roleplay also made it so that whenever a slime splits into two, a little gas is left over, which smells indefinably sweet and has the effect of re-arousing the subject all over again. So the more times they cum, the more horny slimes they make, the more aroused they get, rinse repeat.
- Continue Testing. One of the first roleplay's ever wrote, set in an abandoned testing facility controlled by a mad AI, tasked with exploring the psych of sentient creatures, and finding it learns the most by seeing how they respond to sex. Endure one or more of the AI's sex-based tests and you can go free, e.g. don't orgasm for 5 minutes, do orgasm in 5 minutes, etc. And of course all the tests are hopelessly unfair - don't orgasm while robotic tentacles expertly stimulate your whole body at once, do orgasm while sex machines keep you constantly on the edge, survive an obstacle course with a vibrator attached to you that goes off at all the wrong times or take a maths exam while the chair eats you out, etc. Because the AI ALSO found that it's so much more fun when you don't play fair.
So that's my five free fantasies for you. Am happy to rewrite them into an actual properly coded format if you'd like, and more of my sexy art and stories can be found on my blog here
, and if nothing else hope any of that helps or inspires even more kinky ideas. Am happy to donate feedback or editing or writing or art in any way I can, as I love the idea of this game and look forward to supporting it in any way I can (including monetarily as soon as have two-cents to rub together). Anyway, enjoy, and good luck!
Some are similar to ideas we've thought of, and I think we'll be incorporating something similar to some. There's definitely some that gave more of an idea on where we can go with those. Though, the Error 4Oh4 one I think is a bit too linear when we've been trying to incorporate circular, intertwined stories. Also, the Venus one is too Solar, and a life like sexbot is a bit too far future. We're going to stick with really mechanical looking ones like: http://i.imgur.com/JROMDLa.jpg
As far as writing something... It's not easy to make contented scripting and working fine. You can check the "jobs" link on the home page that will direct you to how and where to submit writing with the tryout application. But it's hard to get accepted onto the team, so forewarning that it could be hours invested in figuring out what to submit and writing and fleshing it out for nothing.
Over the next few days will have a go at writing one or more into the correctly coded format using the dev tool - and don't worry I know that's not as simple as copy and pasting prose. If it helps I am a professional programmer and scripter with specific experience in visual novels, text adventures and text-parsing compilers (one of my favorite things to create in my spare time), so I will not be reduced to a screaming fit at the sight of a variable or a bitwise operator. I'm also more than aware that there are no promises - there never are. The idea of actually being able to do sexy writing as a kind of a job is a dream come true, but I'm happy for that to remain a dream - I do this to have fun and practice my craft, and if I can help in any way then that alone will satisfy me. :P
Just before I start, if you had to pick one of the three remaining fantasies to read in the correctly coded format (Mobius, The Power of Two, Continue Testing), which would it be? Or feel like throwing me a curve-ball - a scenario idea you'd like to see done? Otherwise I was probably going to go with Power of Two, just because have been doing a version of that as a roleplay recently so have up-to-date experience with what does and doesn't work well with that.
After reading both tutorials (http://www.playlewd.com/blog/?page_id=571 & http://www.playlewd.com/blog/?p=253) and the 'what to write' page (http://www.playlewd.com/blog/?page_id=477), I decided what may be most useful to write would be the desired rewrite of the Gait scenario, as this is apparently in need of a rewrite and would be a good chance for me to show off dialogue, character, and to write a code that changes based on how many people have accessed it recently. Have a rough plan of how things could go, including different ways it could go based on player interactions, stats and anatomy, other scenario options if Gait has been visited recently and has collected the sample she wants, what to do if the same person returns to her, and ways of potentially building a relationship. But first, I need to find the original scenario.
The tutorial says: Clicking the input beside "Scenarios" opens up a list. You can type in this list to narrow down the results. Sadly this is not the case for me - clicking the textbox besides the word 'Scenarios' does nothing, and typing in it does not auto-fill anything. In order to do a new version of the Gait scenario I need to be able to find the original, so I can see what the original character was and was not, what elements should be kept, and also to learn by example how the coding system works so that I can cement the theoretical understanding gained from the tutorials. But for the life of me I cannot access the Gait scenario, or any scenario to use for reference, using the provided Dev Tool.
For reference have tried in Chrome, Internet Explorer and Opera browsers.
And "continue testing" for what you do for your application, I suppose
Previously pressing 'Add/Update Scenario' would allow me to save my work, bringing up a popup saying that 'a scenario of this name exists, would I like to replace it.' Now pressing the same button does nothing at all - does not bring up any dialogues and does not save my work. This is confirmed by opening a new tab and loading the scenario wilderness_continue_testing, which showed the last successfully saved version of the scenario, with all my work since absent, as pressing the 'Add/Update Scenario' button now does NOT save my work. Restarting the tab would seem to be the obvious answer, except that doing so would destroy all my recent work.
Best of luck to you, Hapto out.
The 1.1k words you submitted before is backed up here so I can restore it, but right now I'm overloaded with so many other things to do. And it'd be of a big concern to find that bug rather than just restore what's there only for it to happen again.
I figure there's probably some issues with dependencies that I updated that also affected the main server that I got them fixed on, but I haven't gone into debugging the tryout one(which is on a very dated version of the engine/tools).
Can you open up your browsers console and see if there are any errors on submission? I see that you submitted a 2nd updated that wiped it from 1.1k+ words to 0. If you still have the window open with your content, it might be a server side issue that can be fixed and allow you to submit it, too. If not, I can probably give you something to input into the console to fix the tools issue. I'm just not sure if I can get to it before I get Alpha1 out, though.
You can also try loading a 2nd tab and copying it from there, and seeing if there is an error that comes up in your browser's console. You aren't limited to just having one tab open for the tool.
Thank you kindly for your concern and offer of help. Unfortunately the 1.1k words were the 1/3rd part - the lost part was the other 2k words. But meh, at least now have an understanding of how it works was going to try writing just on hard drive with notes to myself about variables conditions and branching set connections, then can upload it all at the end into the dev tool. That way if anything goes wrong I haven't lost anything.
I have some versions of work, but the latest most up to date versions were in the engine. If it's not too much trouble to retrieve them that'd make it easier to finish everything - otherwise can just use my old notes and reconstruct pretty quickly.
Some client-side saving to keep between window sessions is on the list of things I want to add, though.
One clue is that when I try to use it with IE (internet Explorer) then it shows the popup: You must login to and have access to play. This is shown regardless of whether I've already logged in or not.
I believe I fixed it, and it was server side. It may have already reconnected you on the one you had opened. If not you can input "creightr.connect('testsocket.playlewd.com:880');" in your console. May have to a few times after a few seconds if it throws errors, but that should work and get you connected without losing anything.
I don't want to jinx it [touch wood], but it seems to be working now! Uploading content now - have nearly 10,000 words to get through so may take a while. :P
One side question I'm trying to figure out is - how to restrict the scenario to be ONLY for people with hasPenis or hasVagina (also is that the alternate flag - hasVagina, or is it hasPussy?). I initially tried writing it to include this edge-case (players in a sex-themed game without genitals), but ended up finding it a bit too difficult to come with enough groin-free alternatives to blowjobs and handjobs and breastjobs, etc etc, so ended up writing it based on the assumption that could restrict the scenario to players with genitals of one kind or another.
I'm sure I'll be able to figure how to implement this in time from looking at the other scenarios (which can now acess, w00t), was just wondering if you could give me any clues as to where to put this condition (explorable = (hasPenis || hasVagina)).
And I think this answers my other question.
You have to end it on objectInstanceForPlayer when they meet conditions you want it to not start for. If something ends before they get to a scene, it never starts to begin with.
You also need to click the "||" to wrap it in an "or" so it only requires one or the other to be false, not both.
It's only after it instances a scenario/object for a player that you have the player object available, at which point it's too late to change variables that already decided to instance it or not in the first place.
You'll notice no other content in there from the game does it how you're trying to, or is there?